Mind Over Body
Exercising your body is one thing and your mind is another. It’s important that your kid’s brain gets a good workout, so that it can function at an optimal level. In this blog, you’ll be able to pick up a few ways that you can keep your kid’s brain healthy.
Kids of the age group five to 12 tend to be very active and alert; you can use their hyperactivity as an advantage to keep their minds in good shape.
The Steps to a Fit Brain
Here are seven ways you can try to keep your kid’s brain well exercised:
- – Engage them in complex activities for short periods, E.g. Math Puzzles, Cross words.
- – Using the weaker hand occasionally lets both sides of the brain get a workout.
- – When kids socialize, it can improve their concentration.
- – Physical exercise is very necessary, as it regulates oxygenated blood flow through the brain.
- – Learning a musical instrument can improve cognitive functioning.
- – At least eight hours of sleep is necessary for a healthy mind.
- – Healthy eating has a number of benefits and they’re not just for brain fitness.
Having a healthy mind is extremely beneficial during childhood. It enables kids to have healthy relationships with their peers, cope with anxiety and stress, and improve their creative capabilities. These are good qualities for any child to have as they will aid them through school and if a habit is formed, then it will help them through life as well.
With the basics of Language Arts, Reading and Writing, and Arithmetic in mind, we try to make kids understand them in fun and easy ways. The ALOHA system is intricately designed to bring out the best in kids and prepare them for steady and stable futures. All our courses and programs are created by teachers and professors, who are experts in their respective fields.
We don’t just teach, we discover the genius in your child.
About ALOHA Mind Math
ALOHA Mind Math has been guiding children between the ages of five through 12 years to achieve academic excellence since 2007. The interactive learning process is proven to enhance a child’s math, reading and writing capabilities. The teachers also assist children in developing skills and abilities such as observation and listening that result in the overall growth of the child.
ALOHA Mind Math is currently training children all over the United States of America with more than 150 centers. For more details on this unique program, please visit alohamindmath.com or search for the center closest to you by using our locator alohamindmath.com/locations/.