04 May Bring Home a Furry Friend – Aloha Mind Math USA
As the old saying goes – dogs are a man’s best friend. And especially due to their loyalty, intelligence, devotion and affection, bringing home a dog has plenty of benefits. Whether you take a walk together on a beautiful morning, be greeted by a happily wagging tail at the end of a long tiring day or relaxing at home in each other’s company, owning a dog can raise spirits and create a certain energy at home like nothing else.
Owning a dog is good for you. Here are reasons why you should bring home a dog:
- Dogs make great companions and are known to improve your overall mood and disposition of the owner
- Dogs are also great for your health. Dog owners have been found to have lower cholesterol, blood pressure, fewer heart attacks and overall better health
- Walking your dog regularly improves overall fitness levels. Dogs encourage you to walk, run and jog more than you normally would
- Walking your dog regularly increases social interaction – many people become friends with the fellow dog owners they regularly meet.
- Walks help to forget the stresses and strains of everyday life, providing an opportunity to can get away from it all and spend some time with a faithful companion.
- Owning a dog helps people to recover from personal trauma, such as bereavement, loss and other setbacks in life
- Dogs provide a sense of emotional wellbeing due to the unconditional love they provide owners
- Dog owners often recover faster from illnesses and have a higher survival rate after a heart attack.
- People who own dogs fall sick less often and have better self-esteem and confidence
To know more about ALOHA, visit http://www.aloha-usa.com/